SIZE (+/-): 167 acres
LOCATION: Essa Township, Simcoe County, Ontario, Canada
Angus is a fantastic residential community which offers easy access to places of work and leisure. Angus is one of the main communities in the Township of Essa in Simcoe County, Ontario. The town’s population grew by 9.5% from 2006 to 2011 (faster than the national average growth of 5.9%) primarily because of its proximity to major employment areas:
BARRIE (19 minutes away)
- One of the fastest growing cities in Canada, Barrie has attracted a huge number of Canadians with its booming economy. In recent years, a growing number of people employed in Barrie are choosing to commute to work and reside in nearby towns like Essa and Innisfil where houses are larger and more affordable.
ALLISTON (24 minutes away)
- Another growing community in Simcoe County which is known for its Honda Manufacturing plants which employs over 200 employees.
TORONTO (85 minutes away)
- The largest city in Canada and the provincial capital of Ontario, Toronto is considered as one of the economic powerhouses in the country.
- Angus is also just 8 minutes away from the Canadian Forces’ largest training facility, the CFB Borden. The base is also one of the largest employers in Simcoe County with over 5,000 employees.
- Angus is also within a few minutes drive to the Georgian Triangle of Tourism which offers an array of attractions:
- Wasaga Beach (32 minutes away) – the longest freshwater beach in the world offers a great getaway for locals in the summer
- Blue Mountains/Collingwood (40 minutes away) – home to a number of ski resorts and golf courses, it is a haven for people who love to go on short holidays during winter and summer.
We aim to provide our clients the latest updates on our projects. If you have invested on this project and haven’t received the latest updates via post or e-mail, click here to contact our Client Services Department