LOCATION: 68 Merton Street, Toronto, Canada
TYPE OF DEVELOPMENT: Residential
Toronto, one of the fastest growing areas in North America, is Canada’s largest financial, cultural and industrial centre.
The Wall Street Journal places Toronto in the same stratosphere asgreat investment cities like London, Sydney, Vancouver and Miami.
This vibrant city outranks any other Canadian city in terms of:
With over 3.2 million jobs in Metro Toronto, it accounts for almost 20% of the jobs in the country. Frequently called the Silicon Valley North and Hollywood North, Toronto has emerged as a hot destination for cutting-edge high-tech innovation, medical breakthroughs, media and digital arts.
Toronto is the 5th most populous city in North America. Metro Toronto is home to over 6 million Canadians with over 80 vibrant cultures fromall over the world. This makes the city the preferred choice for new immigrants coming to the country.
With North America’s third largest stock exchange by value traded, a robust banking and financial sector and the continent’s strongest real estate market, Toronto offers tremendous investment opportunities and significant growth potential.
A2A has teamed up with one of the most reputable developers in Toronto, Chestnut Hill Developments to develop the 13-storey condominium which was launched as “Life Condominiums” in late 2011.
No. of Units: 149 units
- 1-bedroom suites
- 1-bedroom suites with den
- 2-bedroom suites
- 2-bedroom suites with den
- 2-bedroom townhomes
- 4 levels of secured car park
- 24-hour concierge
- a state-of-the-art fitness centre
- a function room/party room with a modern kitchen and elegant dining facilities
- a boardroom designed for studying and business meetings
- guest suite
- A few steps away from the Davisville Station
- 5 minute drive to Toronto’s business district
- 5 minute walk to Yonge Street which offers an array of boutiques, retail outlets & restaurants
- Close proximity to some of the best universities in Canada:
- University of Toronto
(15 mins via subway)
- Ryerson University
(17 mins via subway)
- York University
(50 mins via subway)
- University of Toronto
Life Condominiums, visit http://lifecondos.ca/
We aim to provide our clients the latest updates on our projects. If you have invested on this project and haven’t received the latest updates via post or e-mail, click here to contact our Client Services Department