Dallas Fort Worth, Texas (DFW)
TYPE OF DEVELOPMENT:
A2A’s latest development project is an existing community in one of the growth corridors in Dallas-Fort Worth. The Trails of Fossil Creek has already delivered over 500 residential lots in its first two phases. Through the Development Plan, you can participate in building the remaining three phases of this beautiful master-planned community located in one of the fastest growing metropolitan areas in the U.S. A2A is set to build approximately 467 single detached residential homes with sizes varying from 1,700 sq. ft to 2,900 sq. ft.
The Trails of Fossil Creek is just minutes away from some of the top schools, largest employers and a variety of retailers. The residents of Trails of Fossil Creek also have easy access to Highway 287 and I-35W which connect them to the extensive transportation network of DFW. A trip to downtown Fort Worth only takes 19 minutes or less. The superb location makes the neighbourhood one of the most sought after in the DFW area:
Great schools nearby:
- Sonny Allegra Nance Elementary School (2 minutes away)
- Kay Granger Elementary School (14 minutes away)
- Haslet Elementary School (10 minutes away)
- Medlin Middle School (27 minutes away)
Some of the largest employers in DFW:
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital (11 minutes away)
- Alcon Laboratories (10 minutes away)
- Texas Motor Speedway (20 minutes away)
- Radioshack Corporation (11 minutes away)
- Bell Helicopter (25 minutes away)
- Baylor Medical Center (32 minutes away)
- Dallas Fort Worth Airport (34 minutes away)
- University of Texas Arlington (34 minutes away)
The Trails of Fossil Creek is also just minutes away from AllianceTexas, one of the nation’s fastest-growing communities. The 17,000 –acre mixed use development is already home to over 320 leading companies like Fedex, UPS and Bridgestone. In total, there are over 33,000 jobs in AllianceTexas.
A2A is proud to announce that the groundbreaking for The Trails of Fossil Creek was held last 02 September 2014. Development for Phase 4 of the project is currently underway.
Trails of Fossil Creek Phase IV is now open! Construction of the sold homes are now under construction.
BUILD YOUR HOME IN TRAILS OF FOSSIL CREEK
We aim to provide our clients the latest updates on our projects. If you have invested on this project and haven’t received the latest updates via post or e-mail, click here to contact our Client Services Department